Not sure how to return your item? Don't worry, it couldn't be simpler!
What is the reason for returning your item?
- I've changed my mind, I no longer want my product (retraction)
- My product has arrived defective/broken
- The item is non-compliant
- I've received an incomplete order
- My item is under warranty and no longer works
Do you need help clarifying these terms?
- Cancellation (change your mind): You have changed your mind after receiving your product and want to send it back to the seller.
- Defective/broken: your product has a defect or fault visible to the naked eye that was found on delivery
- Non-compliant: the product delivered does not correspond to the product presented on our website (differences in technical characteristics, colour, operation).
- Incomplete: one or more parts of your product and/or a product are missing from your order.
- Warranty: a problem that occurs within 2 years after delivery as part of the normal use of your product.