Assembly instructions are usually placed inside your parcel so that they arrive with your product.
In some cases, the assembly instructions are sent by email.
You may request assembly instructions in the following cases:
- If they were not included in your parcel or sent by email;
- If the instructions are not written in the national language of the country where the delivery took place.
To obtain your assembly instructions:
- Sign in to your customer account using your email address and password.
- Click “ACCOUNT” and then “My orders” to find the order in question
- Click on the order, then on the “Get Help” section and follow the instructions to confirm your request
The seller will respond via email within 48 business hours to provide further information about the status of your request. Please check both your inbox and spam folders during this time.