We are sorry to hear that you have encountered problems with your payment.
To verify that your payment has indeed been unsuccessful, and in order to rectify the situation, please ensure that:
- The order has not been recorded on your customer account;
- You have not been sent an order confirmation email.
Payment issues can occur due to two main factors:
1. Payment refused
- Available funds exceeded: you have reached the maximum spending limit allowed by your bank. To unblock your limit and get access to the necessary funds, please contact your banking advisor.
- Incorrect bank details: an error was detected in your debit or credit card numbers, CVV (card security code) or expiration date. To resolve the situation, please make the purchase again by checking your bank details before confirming payment.
2. Technical problems
- Blank page: this page may appear when you undergo the 3D Secure check, which asks you to authenticate your identity. Should this occur, please try and make your purchase again using a different browser.
If you continue to encounter issues after this advice, we recommend the following:
- Use a different debit or credit card,
- Change your method of payment,
- Contact your bank for more information.
Important: Independent of your bank or ManoMano, you may notice unusual activity on your bank statement as a result of customer account theft or fraud. If this happens to you, please consult this article to learn how to proceed.