Who is responsible for sending my invoice and when will it be sent?
Invoices are created and issued by each seller involved in your order.
In other words, if your order includes two items sold by two different sellers, you will get two invoices.
Once your order has been shipped, the seller must send you an invoice. You will not be provided with an invoice while your order is being prepared.
Where can I find my invoice?
Invoices are usually placed inside parcels but they can also be sent by email.
When your invoice becomes available, you can download it as many times as you wish from your customer account:
- Click “ACCOUNT & INVOICES” and then “My invoices” to find the order you're looking for.
- Click the “Download” icon to download all documents related to your order. You can also click the “Details” icon to get a view by seller.
- If your invoice is not yet available: you can click “Claim invoice”. This will send a notification to the seller, who will then send it to you via email within 2 business days.
If you used a promotional code, which ManoMano offers in certain circumstances, it will not appear on the invoice issued by the seller.
Can I change an invoice?
When you place an order, you can save a billing address that is the same as or different from your delivery address. Once your order has been confirmed, you will no longer be able to change your billing address.
A request for change may be considered valid if your invoice is not written in the correct language. The regulations governing the language used for the invoice are specific to the legislation of the buyer's country.
What information is included on my invoice?
- A unique identification number
- Seller’s business name, address and contact information
- Your business name and address
- A clear description of what is charged and of the amount
- The supply date
- The date of the invoice
- VAT amount if applicable
- The total amount owed