How can I exercise my individual rights with regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? These frequently asked questions (hereinafter referred to as “FAQ”) explain how to exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”). In accordance with current regulations, ManoMano will send you a response within a maximum period of one (1) month from the date your request is received. This period may be extended by two (2) months, given the complexity and number of requests.
- I want to know more about how my personal data is processed and my rights
- I want to exercise my right to correct my personal data
- I would like to object to the processing of my personal data for marketing purposes/unsubscribe from newsletters
- Why am I still receiving emails from ManoMano when I have already unsubscribed?
- I want to delete my customer account/erase my personal data
- I want to obtain a copy of all or some of my personal data held by ManoMano
- I want to exercise my right to data portability
- I want to object to the processing of some of my personal data by ManoMano for specific purposes
- I want to make arrangements for what happens to my personal data in the event of my death (retention, erasure or disclosure to a designated person)
- I would like additional information on how my personal data is processed
- I want to make a complaint about the processing of my personal data