We're very sorry to hear that!
We will try to find a solution quickly, but in order to do this, you must first open a claim with our After-Sales Service.
Information for processing your claim:
- Take photos of the defect(s) (for an incomplete product, a photo of the parcel’s label and the assembly instructions showing the missing part will be required);
- Don't throw away your item;
- Don't make any repairs.
What to do
When you make your claim, we will ask you to detail the problem, provide photos and submit your choice of option to resolve the dispute:
- Sign in to your customer account using your email address and password.
- Click “ACCOUNT” and then “My orders” to find the order in question.
- Click on the order, then on the “Get help” section and follow the instructions to confirm your request
You will receive a response within 48 business hours with further information about the status of your request.
Please check both your inbox and spam folders in the meantime.
What is the process for returning my product?
The seller will be responsible for the costs of return shipment. You can return your goods with one of the following options:
- Prepaid return label: this label must be affixed to the packaging of your product so that you can drop it off at the collection point;
- Home pick-up: you must arrange a date in advance so that the seller's carrier can come and pick up the goods.
What can I claim?
For each defective item, you can request a solution from the following list:
- Product replacement;
- Receiving the missing parts;
- Commercial gesture;
- Your choice will be considered once your claim has been examined and in accordance with the seller's legal conditions;
- In the event that a manufacturing defect is confirmed during expert assessment, and even if you have requested a refund, regulations allow the seller to choose to repair or exchange your product. If the seller is unable to provide either solution, they will refund your order.
Need to contact us? Click here.