What are your rights?
Product return request: you have a cooling-off period of 14 calendar days from the date you receive your product to exercise your right to cancel. After this time, the seller will not be under any obligation to accept your return request.
Returning following a product return request: you have another 14 calendar days from the date of your return request to return the item.
What are the conditions for cancellation?
The item must be unused, in its original packaging and in good and resalable condition.
Should you fail to meet these conditions, and if you have returned the item to the seller, you may receive only a partial refund or no refund at all.
Who pays the costs of return shipping?
In the case of cancellation, you will be responsible for covering the cost of return shipping.
You may choose the carrier of your choice when returning your item. To make the process easier for you, here are our recommendations:
ROYAL MAIL: send your parcel with Royal Mail by clicking on this link.
You'll find a handy guide to Royal Mail's prices with “Download our pricing guide” at the top of the site.
- Enter your pick up address and delivery address
- Enter the weight of your parcel
- Prepare your parcel using suitable packaging (you can reuse the original packaging if it is in a reusable condition)
- Depending on your preferred option, drop off your parcel at one of Royal Mail's drop off points or wait for the parcel to be collected.
Parcel2go: this is a parcel delivery comparison website. You can send parcels across the UK and Europe from a single interface and benefit from negotiated rates with some of the UK's biggest carriers, like GLS, TNT and UPS.
How long does the refund process take?
We will start processing your refund within 14 calendar days following the date you made the request to return your product. However, the seller may postpone the process until he or she receives your package or until you have provided proof of shipment.
As soon as your refund is ready for processing, you will receive an email. In the meantime, should you require more information, please read this article.
What to do
To inform the seller that you wish to cancel, you must do the following:
- Sign in to your customer account using your email address and password.
- Click “ACCOUNT” and then “My orders” to find the order in question.
- Click on the order, then on the “Get help” section and follow the instructions to confirm your request
Some of our sellers offer a more flexible option for returning parcels when cancellation is involved. If the self-return option is available, you will see the “Return items - possible until [date]” button. Simply click on the button and follow the steps provided.
What are the benefits of using the Self-return option?
- If your parcel is standard sized, you will be sent directly to a page detailing the return conditions and address. You can then return your parcel without needing to wait for the seller's response.
- If your parcel is large or bulky, you must wait for the seller’s response; they can offer you the best returns option in terms of cost and convenience.
If you return the goods before receiving the seller's response by email (except for a standard sized parcel via Self-Return), you risk severely delaying or even invalidating your request.
Remember to ask the carrier for proof of shipment with parcel tracking so you can provide evidence to the seller that you have sent it. That will also allow you to track delivery of the item until it has arrived at the seller's warehouses.
Unfortunately, if your return parcel has no tracking number and the seller has not received the goods, a refund will not be possible.